◥
◤
The future is Mine. :)
“O Past that has departed and is gone, I will not cry over you. You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because you have traveled away from me never to return.
O Future, you are in the realm of the unseen, so I will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.” - Dr. Aidh bin Abdullah al-Qarni. AIM FOR MINHAH, LILLAHI TA'ALA.
The future is Mine. :)
“O Past that has departed and is gone, I will not cry over you. You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because you have traveled away from me never to return.
O Future, you are in the realm of the unseen, so I will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.” - Dr. Aidh bin Abdullah al-Qarni. AIM FOR MINHAH, LILLAHI TA'ALA.
My websites
My favorite places to chat



Best way to communicate with me: Twitter
Second option, I s'posed? ツ Facebook.
I reblog a lot here also: Tumblr
contact me here: Kiki_x_cupid@hotmail.com
Or here : gingerbites-@live.com