First-time-holiday!
Ahad, 20 Mac 2011 | 0 comments
Hello.Holiday has just started here, in brunei. I've got nothing to do since we're not given any homeworks for this holiday. So horray for BURTUQAL♥ (:
Speaking about first- term. school was exceptionally fun. Not really fun, though. I'm still trying to get used with the environment. Yeah. Still trying. HAHA. -____-"
Dear 2011, Be nice to me, OK? please :(
Had a bad cold for more than 2 weeks, Being sick is totally sick y'know. Had an extremely sore throat then. AND For final, my right ears was clogged deep inside. NICE uh? Told ma parents about this. Yes I DID! Too bad, dad only prescribed me to take some antibiotics. DUH pain- a bit of annoyance. LOL stfu ._. Alhamdullilah. I am fully/completely recovered now ♥
Anyhow, had a nice talk with my mom this afternoon. To be franked, I'm so lucky to be in a situation that I can always have my parents with me. They are somehow unbelievably awesome.
Babah cakap ""sekolah. sekolah, bukan kan mencari boyfriend. ingat pelajaran!" don't worry dad. I'll always be a good daughter for you :))))) love you infinity ♥♥♥
Reminder:- 24th:- hiking. I guess i'll lose some kilos this holiday. Good diet plan. :8)



Studs
